Thursday, July 9, 2015

random burst of positivity

If you believe you don't have a purpose on this Earth. YOU ARE WRONG. Everyone was born for a reason and some of us are fortunate to find that out earlier than others. Nonetheless we are all here for a reason and that's something to be freaking excited about!!! There have been numerous times when I have felt the world come crashing down on me and caging myself in with negativity and worry. However, every time I seem to find my way out of it. I seem to find myself picking myself back up again, seeing my vision even clearer and not just walking towards it, but running towards it. I strongly believe that "Everything happens for a reason" and most importantly "God wouldn't put you through anything that he didn't believe you couldn't handle." In a way it makes me believe that I am strong, which HELLO..I AM! WE ALL ARE! We all have the strength to overcome our obstacles and keep pressing forward...It just depends on how bad we want to do that. Trust me no obstacle I have faced has been easy...at all. But here I am typing away, hoping to inspire anybody with the time to read this. It just feels great when you finally release the tension, and worry, and pain pent up inside of you and all you can feel is peace and a sense that YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT!! and trust me if I, the most emotional overthinking hormonal person alive can get through my challenges in life, well then I certainly believe can too!! :) and one last thing, I owe all my breakthroughs and success to God who has brought me to it and through it!

Everyone have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment