Friday, August 1, 2014

Let the Struggle to Success Begin: Preview

I remember when I was a freshman I literally could not wait until I was able to start applying for college and just getting into the whole shabang! And now it is August 1,2014, 3 years later and here I am starting my first college application. Did it feel like how I expected it to when I was a freshman? No..haha I actually didn't think anything of it when I was creating my online profile, but once I started filling out my major and moving on over to the actual application part(which I logged out of immediately after opening it up) I started to realize that umm... THIS IS REAL LIFE.

And here I am thinking my senior year was about to be turnt alllll the way up! Lmao!Yeah I'm going to be turnt up in the library and college and career center trying to get my life together. Luckily I know what I want to be and what I want to major in, but my biggest problem is deciding which schools to apply to besides Texas State and NYU...additionally adding on to my quickly growling list of "first world problems".

However, this is just another reality check and I am glad to be experiencing this now before I actually get out into life. So today marks the day that I, Deja Morgan, begin my rocky road journey towards college life and essentially my arrival into"The REAL World". I have to admit that this is certainly not as glamorous as I would've imagined but all I know is that hard work pays off so all I ask is that I remain in you all's prayers or send out some positive energy to me as I take on one of the first important challenges in my life. And if you see ya girl struggling along the way PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO HELP ME OUT!

I will keep you all posted throughout this process and see you all on the other side as I get my acceptance letters next spring!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment