Friday, July 4, 2014

New Beginnings

I am not one that's new to change. Hell change is my middle name! I've been facing it since I was literally in pre-school. I cannot count how many schools I have been to, how many times I have been the new girl, how many times I have made friends, then have had to leave them. Most people avoid change and are unlikely to accept it, but I know that one thing is for sure, Change is my best friend and although we have had our rough patches, I wouldn't be the person I am today without it!

This year I will be entering my senior year of high school, and instead of a shuttin' it down with my besties on the first day of school, I'll be looking for my new homeroom teacher and a spot to sit at, at lunch, as I attend the 3rd high school I've been to since I was a freshman. This year I will be battling it out at my grandparents house with my two little, 5 going on 30, sisters until my mom finds us a place. This year I will be working my ass off to get scholarships and taking every voice, dance and acting class so that I can prepare myself for upcoming college auditions. This year will be my last year living as a child and being provided for. This year is my last year of high school, and although I'm entering it with a whole lot of stuff on my plate...I AM READY FOR YA!

I am ready for the new opportunities that I will make happen for myself this year. I am ready to meet new people and explore new places. I am ready to take chances and explore the possibilities waiting for me. I am ready to work my ass off and get to the level that I need to be at as an actress. I am ready to take on challenges for this stress-filled year and heighten my horizons. I am ready for this change. I am ready for these New Beginnings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment